We PAY YOU to sell your games!!
Intro offer for 2021 - We pay you to sell your games on the Games4eva marketplace!!
As an incentive scheme to all our sellers, we pay you £1.00 for every completed sale on the site. (This is a promotional offer for 2021 & Games4eva reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time as per our Terms & Conditions).
10 game sales = £10.00 commission,
25 game sales = £25.00 commission,
50 game sales = £50.00 commission,
100 game sales = £100.00 commission,
There is no minimum amount of sales required & the offer is valid to one game sale per transaction. Sellers must dispatch using a postal or courier service (click & collect not valid with this offer) & adhere to the following terms -
*To qualify for commission rewards, you must add a valid tracking number or upload proof of postage in your "my orders" area
*If a customer has purchased multiple games using "Add to Cart", this is fine however each game must still be dispatched individually with its own valid tracking number or proof of postage to qualify for multiple commission rewards. (Eg, sending multiple games in one parcel with one tracking number will result in 1 commission).
*Click & Collect is not valid with this promotion as proof of postage or valid tracking is required to determine the commission.
*Cancelled orders do not qualify. The sale must be completed & proof of postage or valid tracking added to validate the commission.
*False claims will result in immediate account suspension & may result in legal action being taken further.
Once sales have been completed, the commission owed will be paid on the 1st of each month straight into your PayPal account or designated bank account & we will notify you of this in your Games4eva messages. For any other information regarding this offer, please contact - email@example.com
Sell & list your games for sale in 5 simple steps
(We recommend to first read through the "Games4eva video game grading standards" (at the bottom of this page) to understand how games on the marketplace are graded for sale).
1) Login to your account, go to "settings", click "seller settings" & fill out the required information (this only needs to be done once)
2) Find the game you want to sell on the Games4eva Database, go into the game release page & click "Sell Game"
3) Enter the required fields (you can also upload your own photos of the actual game you are selling here if you want to). (Additional info is an area where you can add details that may be relevant to the listing, ie - comes complete with manual, new from shop stock, download codes may not be valid, etc).
4) Add your shipping options (this only needs to be done once) & tick box the ones you want to apply. Check the tick box if you agree to our selling terms & conditions & click "List game"
5) That's it! Your game is now live for sale on the Games4eva Marketplace. You can view this on the "Database", in the "Games for sale" section on the home screen & also on the "selling" area of your Games4eva account.
Games4eva - Buy & Sell with no fees for 2021, ITS FREE!!
This is an introductory offer for 2021 so enjoy all the benefits of the Games4eva marketplace for free on us. Our seller’s fees will be introduced at a later stage in 2022 & are as follows -
* 5% Fixed-rate fee. (Eg, sell a game with total costs of £10.00, G4E fee = £0.50p.
Invoices for fees will be issued on the 15th of each month & full payment will be due within 7 days of your invoice being issued. Failure to pay within this timeframe will result in account suspension. Billing & invoices will be viewable & accessible in an area of your profile account (to be added). For help with regard to any of the above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The artwork & game release on the database is different from the game I want to sell - is this ok?
No - Very Important. The game you are selling must have the EXACT same artwork & be the same game release as listed on the Games4eva database. It is the seller's responsibility to ensure this is the actual game they are listing for sale (& this also helps ensure a smooth pleasant transaction for both the buyer & seller). If it is not the same game (or you cannot find this), then you will need to "Add a game" to the database. (Check out the "Add a game" section in our FAQs or watch the "how-to add a game or edit data tutorial video" on the home screen on how to do this).
If you do find the game you want to sell is on the database but the artwork is missing, just "edit" the game, add the artwork & send it over to the Games4eva team which pending approval will be updated & live on the site within 24 hours.
How will I know when I receive orders on the site?
Regularly check your "My Orders" section to stay up to date with sales that need to be shipped. In addition to this, you will also see a notification in your "messages" when you receive a new order.
A buyer has placed an order, what do I do next?
1) Login to your account, click your profile name & then click "My Orders". The order will state & display one of two options as follows -
* If the order has not been paid, a red text box will display "Order placed, awaiting payment"
* If the order has been paid for with Paypal, a yellow text box will display "Payment processed, its time to ship your order".
(PLEASE NOTE - Paypal is linked with Games4eva to update order status, however it is the seller's responsibility to check the payment has been received before dispatch). If for example, you are a new PayPal seller, your account may have restrictions to which payment might have been completed but may not show due to pending or clearing status. It is the seller's responsibility to check this as Games4eva cannot be held responsible for any liability.
2) Once payment has been confirmed, pack up & dispatch your order & click "Payment received & order shipped". (You can also add tracking information or upload proof of postage at this point too)
3) Leave feedback, "Archive" the transaction & your order is now complete.
Similar to the above, this is fine as Games4eva is a worldwide buying & selling marketplace. If a buyer wanting to purchase from you is based (for example) in the UK & you are located in Italy (for example), then just make sure that you have clearly stated in your seller's terms & conditions, where you are based (to not cause any confusion) & also what shipping rates you offer.
Selling Tips & general good online practice
*Do not ship orders until you have received full payment.
*Be sure to offer a payment gateway that includes payment protection. (This is why we offer PayPal as the preferred payment for Games4eva orders).
*Communicate messages & maintain a smooth transaction via the "My Orders" page.
*Affiliate yourself with the Games4eva videogame grading standards to ensure an accurate & smoother sales process.
*Pack up & safely secure your parcels to reduce the risk of damage in transit.
*Tracked & insured postal services/couriers help eliminate non-claims.
*Be polite, respectful & factual when leaving feedback.
*For any further questions you may have in regard to selling, please refer to the FAQS page where you can find more information.