Start Selling Today - Here's How It Works
1) Login to your Games4eva Account, click "Open a Shop" & fill out the details.
2) Go to the "Marketplace" & list your games for sale.
3) You market your products to customers & we will market your shop as well.
4) Check your "My orders" daily. Any sales or purchases will also be notified in your "Messages"
5) When you receive an order, double-check that Paypal (or the method of payment) has been completed.
6) Dispatch your order & upload tracking if you wish to qualify for the "We pay you to sell your games" promotion.
7) Leave feedback, Archive your order & list more games for sale.
7 Great Reasons to Sell with us
We pay you a £1 commission for every game sold!
10 game sales = £10.00 commission,
25 game sales = £25.00 commission,
50 game sales = £50.00 commission,
100 game sales = £100.00 commission,
How does this work?
1) List and sell your games for sale on the Games4eva Marketplace,
2) Encourage your sales here & upload tracking or proof of postage once dispatched,
3) We pay commission straight to your bank or Paypal account at the end of each month.
Terms & Conditions -
* Sellers must dispatch using proof of postage or a valid tracked courier service & upload this information in their "My orders" area.
* Tracking numbers & proof of postage are valid once only & must tally up with the Games4eva buyer account details.
* Tracking must show as "Delivered" to qualify for the commission.
* Click & collect is not valid with this offer (due to tracking information required)
* If a customer has purchased multiple games, each game must be dispatched individually to qualify for multiple commission rewards. (Eg, sending multiple games in a parcel with one tracking number will result in a £1 commission, to qualify for multiple commissions, you must dispatch these individually & upload the individual tracking numbers or proof of postage).
* Cancelled orders will not qualify.
* False claims will result in immediate account suspension & legal action being taken further.
* Commission owed will be paid on the 1st of each month straight to your bank or Paypal account & we will contact you via your Games4eva messages to confirm this. For any other information regarding this offer, please hit the "Contact Us" button at the top of the home screen.
* This is a promotional offer & Games4eva reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time as per our Terms & Conditions.
* Offer valid until 31/12/21
Buy & Sell with no fees, IT'S FREE!!
This is an introductory offer so enjoy all the benefits of the Games4eva marketplace free on us.
Sell & list your games for sale in 5 simple steps
We recommend reading through the "Games4eva video game grading standards" (at the bottom of this page) to understand how games on the marketplace are graded for sale.
1) Login to your account, go to "settings", click "seller settings" & fill out the required information (this only needs to be done once)
2) Find the game you want to sell on the Games4eva Marketplace/Database, go to the game release page & click "Sell Game"
3) Enter the required fields (you can also upload your own photos of the actual game you are selling here if you want to). (Additional info is an area where you can add details that you feel may be relevant to the listing, ie - comes complete with manual, new from shop stock, download codes may not be valid, etc).
4) Add your shipping options (this only needs to be done once) & tick box the ones you want to apply. Check the tick box if you agree to our selling terms & conditions & click "List game"
5) That's it! Your game is now live for sale on the Games4eva Marketplace. You can view this on the "Database", in the "Games for sale" section on the home screen & also on the "selling" area of your Games4eva account. Check back daily to see when you have orders ready to ship.
The artwork & game release on the database is different from the game I want to sell - is this ok?
No - Very Important. The game you are selling must have the EXACT same artwork & be the same game release as listed on the Games4eva database. It is the seller's responsibility to ensure this is the actual game they are listing for sale & this also helps ensure a smooth pleasant transaction for both the buyer & seller. If it is not the same game or it is not in the database, then you will need to "Add a game" to be able to sell this. (Check the "Add a game" section in our FAQs or watch the "how-to add a game tutorial video" in the "how to use the site videos" on how to do this).
If the game you want to sell is on the database but the artwork is missing, then just "edit" the game, add the artwork & send it over for approval which will be updated & live on the site within 24 hours.
How will I know when I receive orders on the site?
Regularly check your "My Orders" section to stay up to date with sales that need to be shipped. In addition to this, you will also see a notification in your "messages" when you receive a new order.
A buyer has placed an order, what do I do next?
1) Login to your account, click your profile name & then click "My Orders". The order will state & display one of two options as follows -
* If the order has not been paid, a red text box will display "Order placed, awaiting payment"
* If the order has been paid for with Paypal, a yellow text box will display "Payment processed, its time to ship your order".
(PLEASE NOTE - Paypal is linked with Games4eva to update order status, however it is the seller's responsibility to check the payment has been received before dispatch). If for example, you are a new PayPal seller, your account may have restrictions to which payment might have been completed but may not show due to pending or clearing status. It is the seller's responsibility to check this as Games4eva cannot be held responsible for any liability.
2) Once payment has been confirmed, dispatch your order & click "Payment received & order shipped". (You can also add tracking information or upload proof of postage at this point too)
3) Leave feedback, "Archive" the transaction & your order is now complete.
Similar to the above, this is fine as Games4eva is a worldwide buying & selling marketplace. If a buyer wanting to purchase from you is based (for example) in the UK & you are located in Italy (for example), then just make sure that you have clearly stated in your seller's terms & conditions, where you are based (to not cause any confusion) & also what shipping rates you offer.
Selling Tips & general good online practice
*Do not ship orders until you have received full payment.
*Be sure to offer a payment gateway that includes payment protection. (This is why we offer PayPal as the preferred payment for Games4eva orders).
*Communicate messages & maintain a smooth transaction via the "My Orders" page.
*Affiliate yourself with the Games4eva videogame grading standards to ensure an accurate & smoother sales process.
*Pack up & safely secure your parcels to reduce the risk of damage in transit.
*Tracked & insured postal services/couriers help eliminate non-claims.
*Be polite, respectful & factual when leaving feedback.
*For any further questions you may have in regard to selling, please refer to the FAQS page where you can find more information.
My question is not on here, what should I do?
Check out the FAQs section where we have alot more answers to more frequently asked questions, head over to our youtube channel to see if we have a tutorial video or hit the "contact us" button at the top of the home screen.